• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Crazy day!!!

907Juice

Continuously learning
Well, close to 15 hours on my feet and going to bed in the same pajamas I was wearing this morning... I am exhausted. We are still gettin aftershocks but I can’t stay awake anymore. I’m off to bed hoping not to have any more earthquakes under well 4.0 until the morning. Here is to hoping and sleep...

Attachments

• 2E7537D9-8717-45BE-841C-B82FB63DA67A.jpg
    2E7537D9-8717-45BE-841C-B82FB63DA67A.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 24
  • BF7DEC6F-158D-44C0-ACFC-5140CCA8F2D9.jpg
    BF7DEC6F-158D-44C0-ACFC-5140CCA8F2D9.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 27D0FA1D-E2A8-4981-BDE3-45B31DFB7EAC.jpg
    27D0FA1D-E2A8-4981-BDE3-45B31DFB7EAC.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 20

907Juice

Continuously learning
Most of the roads are closed out of town and don’t know when I will be able to check on the boat...

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
You are safe enough to pound a key board anyway! How is your house?

You folks are really in our news cycle...
Post up anything you want, when you can.
And stay warm.

Loren
(in Portland where the climate is rainy and boring, and our local volcano's are long dormant)

supersailor

Contributing Partner
From living in some of the shakier parts of the west coasts, I recognize the disorientation that comes with a major quake. I did not hear of a Tsunami so the boat should be OK. Hang in there. It will get better soon.

Yea Loren, I was in Vancouver when St. Helens went off big time. Gotta love those dormant volcanos.

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
It's amazing how quickly life can change through an event like that, but I'm glad you're ok. Hope the boat is all good too!
On a broader scale, I hope roads and buildings can be repaired soon and that people's lives get back to some semblance of normal before long.
Frank

Last edited:

907Juice

Continuously learning
You are safe enough to pound a key board anyway! How is your house?

You folks are really in our news cycle...
Post up anything you want, when you can.
And stay warm.

Loren
(in Portland where the climate is rainy and boring, and our local volcano's are long dormant)

Nothing structural but some decent cracks in Sheetrock, a lot of plumbing and boiler issues. As far as the stuff inside... it was a yard sale. Christmas wish list: 1- dishes.

https://www.adn.com/visual/photos/2...7uD8d_XExsVQzbap9FtK6CYFAWclZsedigBAuCdjrX7_0

Last edited:

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Glad to hear you're OK. Hope your boat is too. When our 6.8 hit in 2001 I was glad I didn't have a big screen TV or a large golf ball collection. I'm not looking forward to the big one down here.