• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E29 or E30+ "Phearless"

ref_123

Member III
Hi, all,

great new look for the site, BTW. Great job Sean!

Now, the question: just saw a nice E29 or E30+ at the Nelson's in Alameda, named "Phearless". Does anyone know the owner? Would be nice to meet a neighbor!

Thanks,
Stan

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
ref_123 said:
Hi, all,

great new look for the site, BTW. Great job Sean! ...

Thanks Stan - and thanks to everyone who's using this site! :egrin:

//sse

ccorcoran

Member II
E30+

Hi Stan,

Sorry, don't know the owner of the boat; however, the E30+ is a fractional rig (jib, in this case, attaches to the mast 7/8 of the way up to the mast head) and the E29 (if I remember correctly) is a masthead rig. YOu might want to check with the yard...I've found most local Ericson owners to be more than interested in finding other local E owners. We're up in the east end of the bay - Benicia - on the way to the Delta.

JackL

ref_123 said:
Hi, all,

great new look for the site, BTW. Great job Sean!

Now, the question: just saw a nice E29 or E30+ at the Nelson's in Alameda, named "Phearless". Does anyone know the owner? Would be nice to meet a neighbor!

Thanks,
Stan

I just bought Phearless, I closed the deal yesterday 7/22 and is taking her out for the first time tomorrow. Next weekend I will move her to Grand Marina in Alameda.

I would love to get to know other Ericson owners.

Jack

ref_123

Member III
Welcome to the club!

Hi, Jack,

we live in Santa Clara and sail out of Brisbane Marina on Peninsula. Makes a shorter drive than Alameda :). We have Ericson 32-3 "Fire Eater". May be we can arrange a "group outing" someday :).

Regards,
Stan & Tanya