• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

PNW Rendez Vous July 7-9 2017 - Slip Reservation Contact Information

wurzner

Member III
The slips have been reserved and you can contact them directly to hold one. The contact person is Duncan McPhee and he can be reached at (360) 221-1120. This is a small marina so it is important to secure a slip early since they will be taking other reservations as well. Between the linear dock and the slips, it holds around 50 boats so I would not wait to make the reservation. I have heard from about 7 boats thus far so there is a risk the longer you wait. I will have a cheap gazebo style tent in case the weather turns miserable.

There is a really nice grocery store a short walk from the Marina. The marina does not have gas/diesel, but it does have a pump out. There is shower and washroom on shore. There are also a few nice dining establishments a short walk from the marina. If folks are coming from the north, a trip through deception pass with a stay at Coupeville is something to consider. Also, La Conner is a nice little down as well but be careful of depths and only consider it on a close to full tide. If is about a 5.5 hour motor from Port Townsend depending on currents...longer if you leave on an PT on an ebb!

If anyone has a guitar on board and feels like playing (or harmonica, egg shakers, etc), email me directly since we can easily brings some microphones and small amps to play some acoustic music through.

Any comments or concerns? Email the group or me back channel. The best thing to ensure a good event is reserve your slip today!

thanks
Shaun
28O - 6345 (425) text or cell

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The phone # was not manned this afternoon, but the recording directs callers to their reservations page on their web site.
http://www.portofsouthwhidbey.com/langley_harbor.htm

So I filled it out, clicked on Submit, and hopefully they will be in touch with me in a day or two.
I tentatively booked Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

Loren

Teranodon

Member III
Spoke with Duncan today. Nice fellow. "Talpa" arrives Friday, departs Sunday. We're having yet another gale in the San Juans. Will the Spring ever come?

p.gazibara

Member III
I reserved online, Cinderella will be there. Langley is great, I can't wait to return. Bring your crab pots, the season should be opening right around then!

Sway

FYI Whidbey Island Race Week

Whidbey Island Race Week is taking place July 10-14

Might be an added attraction

Kevin A Wright

Member III
Wow, I drop off the board for a few months and you sneak in a rendezvous on me. Every year the weekend after the 4th of July I take 3 gals on a sailing trip to Langley so they can shop (used to be a street fair that weekend but that quit last year). Hope you guys haven't used up all the available slips yet. I just submitted my reservation so hopefully I can get squeezed in. Haven't been to a rendezvous in probably 15 years.

Loren will be really great to meet you in person finally if you make it. If you are stopping in Port Townsend Thursday night we might be able to make the trip to Langley together.

Kevin Wright
E35 Hydro Therapy
Port Townsend.