• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

"Custom bow seating"

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Looks Comfy

This exemplifies the old saying: "You can't make this stuff up!"
:0

Attachments

• cheap weird Cal.jpg
    cheap weird Cal.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 402

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
This exemplifies the old saying: "You can't make this stuff up!"
:0
It's actually rather high performance. Seems like a good way to get that rail meat up on the weather side when you are beating toward the windward mark. A tad bow heavy, though.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

alcodiesel

Bill McLean
Good heavens, the owners must be proud of this; All the photos are of the fore deck seating arraignment. Must be fun sitting up there when tacking with a 155% Genoa.

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
Good heavens, the owners must be proud of this; All the photos are of the fore deck seating arraignment. Must be fun sitting up there when tacking with a 155% Genoa.
Bill,
I know it will shock you to hear this, but I've never seen the boat leave the slip. For that matter, I've never even seen anyone aboard, despite that irresistibly inviting "custom bow seating."

KTROBI_VALHALLA

Member II
BEAUTIFUL........Windage is overated. :egrin:
Admittedly, I do like to put a folding 'reading chair' on the foredeck while underway!

Kevin Robinson
'VALHALLA'
1990 E38-200
Hull #338

ignacio

Member III
Blogs Author
Hard to see, but is there a way to secure a patio umbrella over the rest area? Or does one use the pump out deck fitting for that purpose?