• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Merry Christmas!

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
Merry Christmas to all of you! Ericson owners, and this website, are so wonderful for the friendly and helpful exchange of information and advice that helps us to enjoy these lovely boats year after year. Thanks for your help, humour and stories over the past year!
Happy Holidays!

Frank Langer

MMLOGAN

Member III
and a Happy New Year!

Frank and all,

I too appreciate the community here. A prosperous and safe new year to all!

Lucky Dog

Member III
Merry Christmas to all.
My virtual friends that I visit everyday with a cup of coffee.
Often this forum is my refuge when the life's wind blows harder than I can handle.

Thank you...all

Mark

alcodiesel

Bill McLean
Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, solstice, Ramada, etc.

We had, what has become a family tradition, a Christmas day sail today. Sunny, nice breeze, very little ship traffic; lovely.
Just my 26 yr. old son and myself went. He did nearly all the sailing. :) The rest of the family was too busy. Too busy to sail- is that possible?:confused:

Anyway, thank you fellow Vikings for your friendship and discussions about our favorite boats and our great hobby*.

*passion

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or whatever... and a Happy New Year to all of you out there that I have come to call my friends over the years. The best to you all.

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Merry Christmas to you all! I got to escape for a little solo sail on Christmas Eve. Perfect conditions wind 10 knots, boat making 4.5, 70 degrees....woo hoo!

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

Thank you for all the support you have freely given over the past year, fair winds to all in 2017.

MJS

Tomwine

Member II
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL

Thanks Christian and Ignacio and all the other people here at this site that have provided me with tons of information on the restoration of my E 35 Mk 2. and for helping me avoid many mistakes trying to fix things that I knew nothing about. Boats are way different than Cars except for the tools.
This is the first place my coffee and I enjoy every morning.
Have a happy and healthy New Year to all.
Tom

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Into Marina del Rey toward the snow-capped San Gabriel Mountains, Dec. 26, 2016.

Marina del Rey Dec. 26 Snow MountainsPS.jpg

Last edited:

Vagabond39

Member III
As the President would say:
Aloha'
Mele Kalikimaka
and Hou'oli Makahiki Hou
and Others would Say;
Bah Humbug!
All my best for the oncoming New Year.
Bob