• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Wanted: Replacement Stove Ericson 27

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
This turned out to be the best time to have the worn original ss sink polished out. Results are on this site.
Prior threads, a couple:
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?8383-E27-Galley-Countertop-replacement
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?6214-Galley-Sink/page2&highlight=formica

Anyhow, a renewed galley will reward you every time you use the boat -- both from the pride you will have and the utility. :)

Regards,
Loren
Bee-yooo-tee-ful! But I don't think I'd ever do that. If I had a sink that looked that awesome then I'd have to upgrade everything else in the interior to match! :rolleyes:

(Seriously! I recently replaced my cabin sole and it looks so nice that now the gelcoat of the liner that borders it looks crappy by comparison. So now I need to paint that!)

Last edited:

bigd14

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Whoa, Mark! That is absolutely gorgeous. Very fine work. Do you have pictures of the rest of the interior?

Doug

kari

Member III
Mark: Is that piano hinge on the port settee? For that full bed idea insert? Saw something like it on another thread around here, really liked the concept . . . Please tell us more . . .

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Doug,

Thanks, there some photos in my photo album "Lotus Flower E27 remodel" (community section of this web site) I'll add some more.

Mark F

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Hi Kari,

Yes that is a hinge for a bed. If you go to Forums then community then albums look under "Ericson 27 table/berth" there are some photos there.

Sorry for the hijack Eric

James Skok

E27 Interior Re-Do

Mark F. what you did to the interior of your E27 is artful. I have just recently finished replacement wire run teak wood covers on the boat. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself. The original stuff had dry rot from leaking ports and stanchion deck leaks. NOW, now I'm not so smug about it. I can fix what's in place or renew it, but I've never had an eye to accomplish what you have done. What I can do, however, is COPY what I see and your pics are almost as good as a set of blueprints. I lift a glass of Florida rum to you my friend. Thank you! Meanwhile, I'll put the replacement teak covers up and put your project on the proverbial never ending list, but with a special note to myself with attached pics.