• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Why We Sail -- "Pass it On"

Christian Williams

E381 - Los Angeles
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Got kids? Get them wet.

[video=youtube;J0CymdlXtmw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0CymdlXtmw[/video]

alcodiesel

Bill McLean
I am picking up what you're putting down, Christian. My kids are getting to be pretty good sailors. They get the spirit part of sailing.
My dad started to teach me to sail when I was seven and I have sailed and loved it ever since. It is a truly gift to "pass it on." Thanks for showing us your grandson at the tiller.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• sam on gracie.jpg
    sam on gracie.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 238
  • tom on  gracie.jpg
    tom on gracie.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 231

Pat O'Connell

Member III
Passing it on

Hi Respected Sailors
Other reasons too. Twenty years ago we were cruising Casco ME in a bit of fog. Captain said "Radar says we are 25 yards from a island "There must be something the matter with the Radar" 12 year old daughter says "Dad it is right there."
Time for cataract surgery!
Pat O'Connell
1981 E28+

Nick J

Sustaining Member
Blogs Author
Thanks

I love reading this forum and all the helpful advice, but sometimes I get a lot carried away in the fixing side of things (funny how auto correct changed little to lot, think I'll keep it). Thanks for reminding us what it's all about. After my wife's quick trip up the mast to replace the head sail halyard block, we finally got out with the kiddos. Here's to another great season and getting to share it with the people we care about most.IMG-20160530-WA0007.jpgIMG-20160530-WA0013.jpgIMG-20160530-WA0010.jpg

Last edited: