• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

"Bubba Whartz" makes some new friends

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
We just delivered our boat north to Washington waters.

So, at the last minute, I brought along my copy of Morgan's book about his, um, friend Bubba.
I had three friends crewing to help me get our boat from Portland OR to Pt Angeles WA. This took six days, with a lay day in Astoria due to rough seas outside.
Second day I hear chuckling and then a good laugh from Larry. Sure enough, he's reading Bubba's adventures. This continues and soon the other guys are consuming a chapter at a time. More chortles and chuckles. (Larry is now living half of each year in Florida and sez this guy seems quite familiar! )
Good thing the guys were all courteous and did not ruin my Autographed (!) copy.

So thanks again to long-time Ericson sailor Morgan Stinemetz for relieving some of the tedium of being cooped up in a small boat.

The book: Bubba Whartz Stories by Morgan Stinemetz.
(Now this is what "reality TV" should be about!)
:rolleyes:

Regards,
Loren

Last edited:

InSync

Member II
Next stop -Maple Bay Rendezvous!

We just delivered our boat north to Washington waters.

So, at the last minute, I brought along my copy of Morgan's book about his, um, friend Bubba.
I had three friends crewing to help me get our boat from Portland OR to Pt Angeles WA. This took six days, with a lay day in Astoria due to rough seas outside.
Second day I hear chuckling and then a good laugh from Larry. Sure enough, he's reading Bubba's adventures. This continues and soon the other guys are consuming a chapter at a time. More chortles and chuckles. (Larry is now living half of each year in Florida and sez this guy seems quite familiar! )
Good thing the guys were all courteous and did not ruin my Autographed (!) copy.

So thanks again to long-time Ericson sailor Morgan Stinemetz for relieving some of the tedium of being cooped up in a small boat.

The book: Bubba Whartz Stories by Morgan Stinemetz.
(Now this is what "reality TV" should be about!)
:rolleyes:

Regards,
Loren

Glad to hear you and your crew made it up the coast safe and sound. Only a couple more stops and you'll be at Maple Bay for the rendezvous! We'll be there to greet you.