• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 27 $799.00

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Ericson 27 $799.00 on E-Bay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Ericso...item3a923df08a&item=251561635978&pt=Sailboats

What it no longer has: **the tiller handle(you'll need to make or purchase)
******************************** cushions, plus the interior has been stripped
******************************** you will need to epoxy the sump well area on the keel aft ( see pics)
* This boat is the way I purchased it from the Manitowoc Marina a few years ago. The trailer was made to haul it 5 hours north from Lake Michigan to Lac Superior. Shortly there after we purchased another Ericson 27' in need of nearly nothing which we still are*sailing. Please no dreamers or time wasters, any questions please ask. Sails are original.*

tenders

Innocent Bystander
For Sale: Trailer, $800
Free mast and miscellaneous hardware, condition unknown, with purchase

Please no dreamers or time wasters, we've move past that phase ourselves and have no desire to revisit it after we get this damn trailer out of our yard.

For sale

This boat was for sale last year by the same guy. He had dropped it down to $500 from $1000+and I was thinking about looking at it when some guy from Ohio won the bid. I'm guessing that he backed out when he saw the condition she was in.

Vagabond39

Member III
Q: Hello, How is the interior? Is the deck solid, leaks? Is the trailer roadworthy? Looks like a good project! Thanks Jun-20-14 A: the inside is horrendous as it was stripped by the previous owner and sat empty. there will be soft spots in various areas of the entire deck to repair. the trailer hauls it and stows it. this is a project boat for someone who wants a transom mounted outboard vessel, it will need a great deal amount of work for proper restoration. C:: What a Bargin