• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Show us your recent Ericson photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatJeffGuy

Member II
And yet another...

I just bought the boat, so we had to have our "Christening cruise"
21430355_1805162176180459_7629222691812122872_n.jpg
I have not gotten around to finding photos takes as I sail past yet....

patuco

Recent Santa Catalina Island Cruise

A couple of pics from a recent Catalina Island trip.

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpg
    IMG_1314.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 26

Starduff

Member II
Waypoint 1984 Ericson 381

Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing.

Frame it if you haven't already.

starduff
Polonius
E-28

BillyT

E31 down under

Sealivin looking pretty back on her mooring in Mosman Bay after a busy Christmas and New Years Eve on Sydney Harbour.

(Had to look at this photo twice - thought I'd suddenly re-grown an inner staysail, but that's a future project I'll seek forum members help to complete)

Wishing everyone a great 2018!!

Attachments

• sealivin_crop.jpg
    sealivin_crop.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 277

Cajunspike

Member II
Just bought 1972 E27 #61 in New Orleans

Not beautiful, but still a survivor. Just got this before end of 2017. So the work begins.
seeker.jpg

frick

Member III
A Panoramic photo of my E29 on the Great South Bay of Long Island

PANO_20160804_114921.jpg

This is an Nexus 6P Panoramic photo on my Ericson 29, Leviathan, on the Great South Bay of Long Island NY

Cajunspike

Member II
Been spending more time working on the E27 that I got in December. Unrolled the jib and mainsheet for the first time to find they are in very good shape, no tears or apparent damage. Now to work on the A4 that has a zero compression cylinder.

jib.jpgmainsheet.jpg

L

Leslie Newman

I removed the shrink wrap from my 1994 E380 this past Saturday and then installed the dodger. This was the first time I had actually had a chance to see the boat without shrink wrap since making the purchase. Was like opening a Christmas present. She needs a good bath and polish.

Osprey_2.jpg

Osprey_7.jpg

Osprey_8.jpg

gadangit

Member III
Isla Contoy

We finally broke free of the muddy waters of Galveston Bay and sailed to Isla Mujeres, MX (and back.) Pics are from our stop at Isla Contoy, a national park just north of Isla Mujeres. They don't allow anchoring overnight, so we weighed anchor and set sail for home.

Attachments

• Shakedown Trip 2018 - Isla Contoy at anchor close-up.jpg
    Shakedown Trip 2018 - Isla Contoy at anchor close-up.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Shakedown Trip 2018 - Isla Contoy at anchor.jpg
    Shakedown Trip 2018 - Isla Contoy at anchor.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

JPS27

Member III
finally splashed Southpaw

9 weeks later, the "three-week haul out" is complete. I say that humbly so as not to tempt fate too much. All firsts for me, I realigned the engine and had it checked out by pros. They tweaked it a bit. Changed out 4 through hulls according to Mainesail's approach. Installed new bilge set up so I don't have to remember to stick the bilge hose in the sink. Made numerous gelcoat repairs. Sanded rudder down and repainted with barrier coat. Put two coats of ablative on. The most mind blowing activity to me was the final compounding, polish and waxing. I thought my gelcoat (especially boot and cove stripes) were so far gone that they would need to be repainted. HOLY SMOKES. The hull looks fantastic. I can see the water reflect off the hull. Never thought that was even possible.

This site served as an indispensable guide on every accomplishment. Thanks for the responses and even phone calls. Jay

IMG_0044.jpgIMG_0046.jpgIMG_0049.jpg

derekl

Cuttyhunk

Cuttyhunk and Martha's Vineyard . Fourth of July.
Windsong E - 35-3 1983 #147

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpg
    IMG_1606.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1600.jpg
    IMG_1600.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 32
Status