• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 30+ for sale in NYC

Beanruben

Member I
Although I am loath to part with her, life has dictated that I sell my beloved 1983 Ericson 30+. Engine is not new any longer but she has been repowered with a universal diesel m3-20a. Starts right up and never a problem. Low hours. Upgrades: new marine 60amp battery charger (2013), alder barber refrigeration (previous owner but in new condition), 5 battery house bank (5 dc 27s in custom box), mast and boom repainted (2011), spare mast and spare boom, new Mainsail Doyle (2013), new 135 dacron genoa Doyle (2011), Like new racing 153 (rarely used), auto pilot (2011), partially rewired with new blue sea electrical panel (2013), New 110amp alternator (2013), Harken main sheet track (2013), many more upgrades. Lovingly cared for and improved since purchase. Needs nothing sail away condition. $25000. Really looking to sell soon "life changes" forcing sale. Offers considered.

Last edited:

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
Wow, lots of Ericson 30+'s for sale right now. I just saw three listed in the current issue of Latitude 38...one of them was even featured in an article because it had been repowered with an electric motor...