• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Sea of Cortez anyone?

McGinnis

Member II
We've met up with Sven and Nancy last season and hope to do the same this season but haven't met many others cruising around this area in an Ericson.

Anyone making plans to come down and play?

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
The Baja Ha Ha starts at the end of the month; should be a few boats down in Cabo about a week later. I imagine some of them will head up into the Sea of Cortez.

Sven has apparently stopped posting on this forum after a recent dust up with another member...

Sorry that happened as I was interested in hearing how all the weather that's been happening down there has affected them; and now I see there is a hurricane headed to Mexico. I guess the only way to keep up with him now is to go directly to his blog.

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
The Baja Ha Ha starts at the end of the month; should be a few boats down in Cabo about a week later. I imagine some of them will head up into the Sea of Cortez.

Sven has apparently stopped posting on this forum after a recent dust up with another member...

Sorry that happened as I was interested in hearing how all the weather that's been happening down there has affected them; and now I see there is a hurricane headed to Mexico. I guess the only way to keep up with him now is to go directly to his blog.

My guess is that Sven and Nancy are monitoring the site when they have a good wifi connection... something that may not be happening regularly down there. And then there's the philosophy involved.
I imagine that most sailors that leave the madness of modern digital living probably ration their participation, lest they resume old habits! :rolleyes:

Loren

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Sven & Nancy are at Back in Bahia San Gabriel

My guess is that Sven and Nancy are monitoring the site when they have a good wifi connection... something that may not be happening regularly down there. And then there's the philosophy involved.
I imagine that most sailors that leave the madness of modern digital living probably ration their participation, lest they resume old habits! :rolleyes:

Loren

Sven & Nancy are at Back in Bahia San Gabriel as of Sunday, October 20, 2013.

Remember you can follow their blog here: http://www.grenander.com/Senta_II/Blog/Blog.html :egrin: Love following those two Kids! Not to be confused with "Sid & Nancy". :devil:

Attachments

• Sid & Nancy.jpg
    Sid & Nancy.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited: