• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Apple OS Issue?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
When I post the forum doesn't see my paragraphs or spacing.It all comes out on one line? Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or is it an iPad issue?Thanks

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Tablet and smart phone operating systems may handle this formating stuff quite differently than a desktop OS like OSX does.
My best guess.....
:rolleyes:

Loren

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
Does the same thing posting from an iPhone; very annoying. Plus I don't think the "edit" function works with the iPhone; even more annoying...

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
I'm planning on introducing a phone/tablet friendly app before the end of this year. I first need to finish this move to the new server, and then take care of some security issues before I can add the new features, however....

//sse

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Edit doesn't work

I forgot about that one too. I can't go back and edit misspellings (I hate auto correct.....). Thanks for the site Sean!

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
FWIW I meant no disrespect to the EricsonYachts.org site, which is awesome, by my comment. In fact, if the functionality of the site were to continue as is, I would be perfectly happy; just have to keep the iPhone thing in mind and be extra careful when posting from it...

Alan Gomes

Sustaining Partner
When I post the forum doesn't see my paragraphs or spacing.It all comes out on one line? Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or is it an iPad issue?Thanks
I have this problem on my computer as well. I'm running Windows 7 and IE 10. Any idea what might be going on there?