• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Moving slips in Willmington CA

Nate Moroshan

I was recently informed that my Marina the less than luxury Colonial Yacht Anchorage will be closing March 1st after 61 years in business, now this is a bummer for more than a couple reasons one being the unbelievably affordable price and the others having to get my boat surveyed and finding a new marina if in anyone has a lead on a good affordable surveyor it would be greatly appreciated.

Nate Moroshan

going to check out Holiday harbor today, i just need a cheap place for the time being and I think they have slips for $9 a foot. do you of that place at all?

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
going to check out Holiday harbor today, i just need a cheap place for the time being and I think they have slips for $9 a foot. do you of that place at all?

Holiday Harbor is right next to Cabrillo Marina, in fact it shares the same parking lot I do at Cabrillo on Watchorn Walk. Don't think you'll find 9 bucks a foot though. Starts at close to 11 bucks for boats 26' and under. Is Colonial closing their boat yard as well? :confused:

http://www.holidayharborcm.com/MarinaInformation.html