Looking to buy a E25

blessard

Trailer

I did find a trailer I picked it up this past weekend. Unfortunately it came with a Wellcraft 260 Aftcabin. If anybody wants it let me know and it is there's! LOL!

blessard

Wellcraft

Not that there is anything wrong with a Wellcraft they make an excellent hull but this one is in pretty rough shape! no motor ether.

Steve Swann

Member III
Selling a E25 cb

I will consider selling my Ericson 25 to the right home. We are cruising much of the time on our 47' aluminum pilothouse cutter, have a nicely fully restored Nor'sea 27, and a twin 700 hp river jetboat. I like the water....

"Seahorse" is a centerboard, 1977 Ericson 25. She has a Yanmar diesel inboard, two marine batteries, the interior has been fully restored, has a full marine head, blackwater and FW tanks, pumpout, extra opening portlights, all new rigging, kick up rudder and new cb, virtually new sails, dodger, upgraded mainsheet traveler, swim deck/ladder, good electronics, all new fabric and foam cushions, all bilges clean and painted, built-in propane BBQ and stove, and I paid nearly $8,000 for an aluminum trailer (Electric over hydraulic brakes - NOT surge!) that has never been in salt water and tows like a dream. Seahorse also has an $1800 all-weather cover, mast hoisting system, and a custom bow anchor platform.

No squawks, but she doesn't have shore power or a spinnaker.

No fire sale here; she isn't going away cheap. No trades, cash talks. IMG_0570.jpgMOD Seahorse Closehauled.jpgIf you want to see pictures, let me know.

Steve Swann
Boise, ID

Wysailer

Member II
Boat Sale

Steve,

I wondered how you have been and now I know. Wish you the best sailing.
For anyone interested in Steve's E25 - you would be getting a nice complete set up. I am trying to upgrade mine and was using Steve's as the standard.

Scott
E25 CB

Steve Swann

Member III
Off Living the Dream

Been sailing. Scott, I think I owe you some pics, measurements, etc. Our cruising boat is being shipped to Canada for a refit and improvements - so we are around for a while .