• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Looking to buy a E25

blessard

Trailer

I did find a trailer I picked it up this past weekend. Unfortunately it came with a Wellcraft 260 Aftcabin. If anybody wants it let me know and it is there's! LOL!

blessard

Wellcraft

Not that there is anything wrong with a Wellcraft they make an excellent hull but this one is in pretty rough shape! no motor ether.

Steve Swann

Member III
Selling a E25 cb

I will consider selling my Ericson 25 to the right home. We are cruising much of the time on our 47' aluminum pilothouse cutter, have a nicely fully restored Nor'sea 27, and a twin 700 hp river jetboat. I like the water....

"Seahorse" is a centerboard, 1977 Ericson 25. She has a Yanmar diesel inboard, two marine batteries, the interior has been fully restored, has a full marine head, blackwater and FW tanks, pumpout, extra opening portlights, all new rigging, kick up rudder and new cb, virtually new sails, dodger, upgraded mainsheet traveler, swim deck/ladder, good electronics, all new fabric and foam cushions, all bilges clean and painted, built-in propane BBQ and stove, and I paid nearly $8,000 for an aluminum trailer (Electric over hydraulic brakes - NOT surge!) that has never been in salt water and tows like a dream. Seahorse also has an $1800 all-weather cover, mast hoisting system, and a custom bow anchor platform.

No squawks, but she doesn't have shore power or a spinnaker.

No fire sale here; she isn't going away cheap. No trades, cash talks. IMG_0570.jpgMOD Seahorse Closehauled.jpgIf you want to see pictures, let me know.

Steve Swann
Boise, ID

Wysailer

Member II
Boat Sale

Steve,

I wondered how you have been and now I know. Wish you the best sailing.
For anyone interested in Steve's E25 - you would be getting a nice complete set up. I am trying to upgrade mine and was using Steve's as the standard.

Scott
E25 CB

Steve Swann

Member III
Off Living the Dream

Been sailing. Scott, I think I owe you some pics, measurements, etc. Our cruising boat is being shipped to Canada for a refit and improvements - so we are around for a while .