• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Annual Fund Raiser

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I hope that all site visitors have noticed the little message at the top of the various Forums announcing that donations are being accepted. Sean puts in a LOT of time - for free - and needs our dollars to pay for site hosting and storage (i.e. his out-of-pocket expenses).
Being funded solely by the users has some great advantages - we have zero ads and no pop ups intruding on the site!
Note that thousands of threads and pictures take up some hefty server room, no matter how thrifty one is in selecting a host. Also, the ongoing quality of that host is quite important.

I figure that for about the cost of a cup of decaf coffee per week I can make an annual contribution and get an awesome return on that $ investment.
Some give more and many give less and it's all fine.
This is a situation where a bunch of small contributions will generally always be enough, and we have a LOT of regular site contributors.

I hope the most of them kick in a few $.

Personally I used PayPal, 'cause it's quick and dependable.
Paper checks are acceptable too.

Happy Holidays,

Loren Beach
senior moderator
:egrin:

Last edited:

Mort Fligelman

Member III
Check is on its way!

Sean:

The most value I get for any $ concerning my Ericson!

Thanks for your continued effort.

Best Wishes for the upcoming Holiday Season.

Regards

Mindscape

Member III
Payment is in the ether

Sean, Loren, Guy and everyone else that contributes their knowledge, time and opinions, Thanks for making this a great site and resource.

bayhoss

Member III
Loren, is there a PayPal thread or link for making payment. This site with all of its resources is worth far more than any cup of coffee. I often think of what the price would be if you wanted to hire the expert advise of those found on this forum. Double thanks to Seth for a wealth of know how with sails, trim, and adjustments. Triple to Sean for having this site.

Best always,
Frank

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Loren, is there a PayPal thread or link for making payment. This site with all of its resources is worth far more than any cup of coffee. I often think of what the price would be if you wanted to hire the expert advise of those found on this forum. Double thanks to Seth for a wealth of know how with sails, trim, and adjustments. Triple to Sean for having this site.

Best always,
Frank

Above the Forum title is this Announcement:
" Fund Raising 2011-2012 Has Begun!"

Click on that message and the Paypay link is there also.

Here is the whole link:
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/announcement.php?f=9&a=45

Seasons Greetings!

Loren

D & DM Cahill

Member II
Check is in the mail.

Sean. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do to make the Eriscson Owner's Website so usefull to all of us. We appreciate you and the time you spend. We have put a check in the mail to you. Hope you have the happiest of Holidays. Thanks. Dave & Donna-Marie Cahill ("Amazing Grace")

jsnaulty

Member II
paypal to you- thanks

sean-

thanks fort all your work in keeping this invaluable site going. pay pal's on its way to you

steve naulty

CaptDan

Member III
Happy Holidays, Sean - and thanks for all you've done for this site.

Regards,

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"