E36 RH Manual

jamnet

Member I
I recently purchased an Ericson 36 RH and I'm on the look out for the manual. I noticed in the link section that the 36RH had no link for a manual. Does anyone know where I could find one or what do you think would be the closest match to the 36RH manual.

Thanks in advance.

markvone

Sustaining Member
E36RH Manual

Hi,

Welcome to the site!

I bought E36RH Hull #21 in July. I have three Ericson drawings on plumbing, electrical and other boat systems and two Ericson "Tech Memos" on setting up the E36RH rig. That is as close to a manual as I think there is. My boat also came with two big binders of manuals/info on the equipment compiled by the original owner and added to by the previous owner. Most of the gear is original or close to 20 years old, so they cover most of the gear on board. I have been able to find a lot of the manuals on line by doing internet searchs. I have a lot of those as pdfs already. I can scan some of the stuff in the binders if you need something specific that you can't find online. There are quite a few E36RH owners on this site and I have been planning to start an E36 sub-group of some kind as I ran across quite a few more E36RHs during my boat search. I think I have some info on around 20 of the 33 E36RHs made.

Lastly, Seth Morrell, here on the EY.o site has vast knowledge of the E36RH, having worked at the factory during it's development and raced the boat for the factory as well.

Which boat did you buy?

Good luck with your new boat,

Mark Vinette
E36RH #21 GLIDE
Annapolis, MD

jamnet

Member I
Thanks for the reply. The boat I have is hull #9. I don’t have any general documentation about the boat or its electrical or plumbing systems. I do have a pretty good manual on the engine and manuals for the add-ons, like fridge, ac and water heater.

Any documentation would be appreciated, I'm trying to learn as much as possible about the boat. In particular I would be really interested in the tech memos on setting up the rig and any pdf’s you may have on the electrical or plumbing systems.
Thanks again
Ross