• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E30 (Under Sail) Image Needed for Publication -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Attn E30 Owners:

I've been contacted by a sailing publication who is seeking a nice image of an E30 under sail - one that really shows off the boat. So - I need a clean, high res image that has pretty good color (not washed out) that will really sell the boat.

Anyone have one? If so, please contact me - and let's do it!

Thanks,
//sse

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
E30-1 Images - Specifically a 68' ...if possible... + Gallery Link Sent Yesterday...

The word from Sailing Magazine:

E1 1968 to 1970! We are looking a three designs launched the same year as SAILING 1968, for our anniversary!

So, if there are any E30-1 owners out there from this vintage, and you have some great photos of your boat under sail, could you please shoot me a note.

Also - someone yesterday sent me a link to a Photo Bucket (I think) gallery - with their E30 in it. I saw this link in my email on my phone, but when I pulled all my mail down later that evening, it's no where to be found! So - whoever that was, please resend me the link (regardless if your boat is a 30-1, 30-2 or 30+).....

Thanks,
//sse

Last edited:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
Hi Sean,

I have some photos of my old dock neighbor John's 1970 E-30 "Gypsy Woman" I took sailing down the Palos Verdes Peninsula in March 2009. John sailed that boat up to Puget Sound two years in a row from San Pedro, CA. I believe he and the boat are in Port Ludlow, WA now. Sorry I don't remember John's last name. He was never much into the internet, and I am not sure he ever looked at the Ericson site, but I know he would not mind if you used any of these photos I took.

Need your e-mail address to send you a zipped file of all. These two are the best I think. Maybe you can just use these.

Beam Winds

Attachments

• 1970 E-30 "Gypsy Woman".jpg
    1970 E-30 "Gypsy Woman".jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 59
  • E-30 A.jpg
    E-30 A.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Dave N

Member III
Here is one, I don't remember where i got it....

Attachments

• ericson_30-1_photo.jpg
    ericson_30-1_photo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 103

Sean Engle

Administrator
Founder
Images Sent!

Thanks everyone - I've forwarded the images to Sailing Magazine - we'll see what happens!

//sse

Status
Not open for further replies.