• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Winch-mounted cup holders

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Hey guys, my buddy Anthony just got through the process of designing/sourcing/manufacturing and putting onto Amazon his plastic winch-mounted cup holders. We use these while racing all the time and they're really nicely made, super snug on a standard can, and a nice thing to have when you're entertaining a large group on the boat. Stocking stuffer material?!

I don't have any financial cut / stake in this post, I just race with the creator and want to see him do well :)

https://www.amazon.com/Winch-Caddy-...7ADOSQp7LzhjIFREAkLceVR-usGZ8Vt1OXRZWSYM&th=1

tenders

Innocent Bystander
Cool idea. They don't fall out of the winch? I've lost a lot of non-locking winch handles to Neptune's rage.

Tin Kicker

Sustaining Member
Look forward to seeing him with it on Shark Tank. I understand that Lori has a boat of some kind.
:egrin:

Geoff W.

Makes Up For It With Enthusiasm
Blogs Author
Cool idea. They don't fall out of the winch? I've lost a lot of non-locking winch handles to Neptune's rage.

No, they're a good fit. I would probably save them for the post sail, though, so you aren't swapping cans each tack :)

He 3D printed the originals and the close tolerances on how snugly a can could fit in were impressive.