• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Boat Painting

erobitaille

Member II
I'm planing on paint the deck house and decks of our E-38 with Imeron. Anyone out there have a recommendation for marinas in the Balto/Annapolis area?

Bolo

Contributing Partner
two recommendations

I keep our boat @ Port Annapolis on Back Creek. They're service department has always been good to me and they're expanding their services. I also used and was very happy with Diversified Marine Services who fixed delimitation in my cockpit and refurbished the binnacle. The paint job they did on that was great with the exception of a little paint running on one of the instrument pods which they gladly re-painted for free.
:egrin:

lbertran

Member III
Casa Rio Marina in Mayo

Casa Rio is in Mayo which is south of Annapolis on the Rhode River. They have a guy that does all their painting who does BEAUTIFUL work. I've never had it done but this is where we haul out every year and I frequently walk by his work and am floored by how how great it looks. Another advantage is that this marina allows DIY work so you can get other stuff done while you're there for the paint job.

erobitaille

Member II
Thanks Folks! I will check them out. I had stock that was under water for years finaly pay off:egrin: I now have a boat painting fund:egrin::egrin: