• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Chesapeake Marine Fasteners

Emerald

Hi All,

ran into a friend the other day who didn't realize that Chesapeake Marine Fasteners still existed, so, on the chance others in the area had missed it, they are now a part of Fawcett's:

http://www.fawcettboat.com/

and CMF:

http://www.chesfast.com/

Hope this helps someone find some fasteners - great silica bronze selection - no affiliation or gain, just long time happy customer :egrin:

erobitaille

Member II
Just read over the weekend that Fawcett's is moving to Forest and Edgewood across from the Giant. Parking has always been a bear downtown.

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Very much looking fwd to Fawcets move as I live in Hillsmere and now will be a lot closer. West Marine, a huge liquor store, and Fawcets all in the same block....:egrin:

Emerald

And don't forget two right turns out of the parking lot will put a Big Mac in ya to top it all off.

Meanwhile, I was thinking this weekend I wanted to pick up some bronze wing nuts, and then it hit me I have to wait until next week for them to finish the move. Kinda going to miss the old store. I would run down at lunch and could always find a spot to park in their lot, and the view around City Dock is good and worth a lap, especially in the spring :cool:

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
Not to mention the free dockage for account holders. Was always a first come first served basis but I tied up their many times...

lbertran

Member III
Outboard Repair Shuttle From City Dock

I was at Fawcett last week and learned that they will try to run a van shuttle from City Dock to the new location for transients who need outboard repairs. They will no longer control the docks and don't know who will take them over, but they'll pick up outboards there or at the dinghy docks.