• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Canvas shop

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Where do you guys get your canvas work done in a timely manner? My son needs some serious work on his dodger and Miss Vicky in Rock Hall seems to be too busy.

Emerald

Quinn Sails and Canvas on the Eastern Shore - 410-822-2507 - She also picks up and drops off at Bacon's in Annapolis a couple times a week,

Last edited:

Shadowfax

Member III
Tom,

Is Miss Vicky the person who does Meade Breeze's work? If not, try Meade. Also in Annapolis there is Ford's and North Sails [they did mine] and are in Rock Hall a couple of times a week.

Tom Metzger

Sustaining Partner
Liberty Sail & Canvas

Yes, She is the one who used to work with Meade Breeze in Rock Hall, but she is backed up with work according to people who have used her. Winter orders delivered in July kind of thing. Meade doesn't do canvas anymore.

BTW, has anyone had any experiences with Liberty Sail & Canvas in Lansdale PA?

Bolo

Contributing Partner
Annapolis Custom Yatch Canvas

Where do you guys get your canvas work done in a timely manner? My son needs some serious work on his dodger and Miss Vicky in Rock Hall seems to be too busy.

Tom, We have our boat at Port Annapolis Marina, off of Back Creek (south of Eastport) and used Annapolis Custom Yatch Canvas who did a wonder full job on a new bimini and frame for our E32-3 in a very timely manner so we could have it for our "vacation sail". They were a nice group of people to work with too.

vbenn

Member III
I can vouch for Annapolis Custom Yacht Canvas. Dan and Donna are great to work with. Craftmanship is top-notch and prices are fair. They did a great job on my new bimini and binnacle cover. Will use them for all future work like dodger and mainsail cover during the next few years.

Canvas Creations in Annapolis also does good work for a reasonable price but they are very busy.

Vince Benn
Wild Blue

seizethebay

Member I
Canvas work

I took my sail cover to the canvas shop at the West River Marina in Galesville. Make sure to stop in at Pirates Cove for a meal.

ted_reshetiloff

Contributing Partner
I have had all of my canvas work done by a friend who does awesome work at great prices. Try calling Steve Badger 410-980-8870 he is in Annapolis but works all over this area.