• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Bill Upchurch

Bill Upchurch

Member II
I just finished signing up and wanted to introduce myself. I live in the San Pedro area of Los Angeles and belong to the Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club where I keep Golden Girl. She is a pristine E35-2,Hull No. 203 built in 1971.
My Brother Joe and I bought her almost a year ago. I had nine family members aboard her Labor Day, what a boat.
My eighteen year old Grandson and I have a Cal 20 which we keep in the dry storage area of CBYC. We are going to be racing her tonight at "Wet Wednesday" in the LA Harbor.
I have to get back to work.

Sven

Seglare
Welcome !

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the list. Are you related to an Upchurch up at JPL ? It's not that common a last name and since you're just a stones' throw down the hill ...

-Sven

Bill Upchurch

Member II
Hi Sven,
Thanks for the welcome. I was not aware of an Upchurch working in Pasadena. The name is rather rare so there is always a good chance we are connected somehow.
Thanks again.
Bill

Mindscape

Member III
Welcome

Welcome - and congrats on your new to you E boat. You'll grow to love this site. So much good info and people willing to help. Have fun!