• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

collecting info for Spinsheet article on the rebirth of the mighty CEOA!!!!

Strats43

Member I
Hi all!
Just wanted to take the time to say thanks to David for taking on the rebirth of the CEOA! As some of you know Ive been trying to get it up and running for a few months, so its great to have some help and another brain to bounce things off.

So I want to hear from you what will make the CEOA better than ever?

A Couple of Ideas Ive had were a fix your boat party were members go to boats that are less than seaworthy and lend a hand while having a good time and helping a fellow Ericson owner in the process.

Also I think that Sailors in general ar very enviormental concious and I think we could give some back through the many agency in the area by once againhaving fun and volunteering some time to help the bay(she sure could use it)

Well thats my thoughts PLEASE even if you are not interested in the CEOA give me some input

thanks
Ben(Strats)

Annapolis E-27

Member III
collecting info for Rebirth of the mighty CEOA!!!!

To start with maybe we should just support what the Maritime Republic of Eastport (MRE) supports. How about a tug-o-war team for the next tug?

Emerald

I've got a really messed up back, so I probably can't do any tugging, but I certainly could provide moral support and malted (?) beverages for any thirsty Vikings who want to pull MRE into Spa Creek! Or is that we want to pull Annapolis into Spa Creek? :egrin:

-David
Independence 31
Emerald

Last edited: