• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Chesapeake Ericson Rendezvous

celtic sea

Member III
I asked in the last thread if any Ericsons are at the Southern New Jersey shore with no replies. I found that there was a Chesapeake Ericson Rendezvous in 2006. Is anyone putting together anything for 2013 or beyond?John"celtic sea" E27

steven

Sustaining Member
John,

Every year we try to get a Chesapeake gathering - there is interest but it doesn't seem to come together.
There are certainly enough Ericsons on the Bay.
Would like to give it another try in the spring.

--Steve

Nick_S

I would be interested and do my best to attend if in town.

Just went from a 27' to 35' Ericson with the sole purpose of doing more overnight trips on the Bay.

Scott Abbott

Member III
Chesapeake Raft Up

I asked in the last thread if any Ericsons are at the Southern New Jersey shore with no replies. I found that there was a Chesapeake Ericson Rendezvous in 2006. Is anyone putting together anything for 2013 or beyond?John"celtic sea" E27

I am in. Sad really that there isn't more of a community on the Bay for Ericsons. How many Ericsons are on the bay? Could be a really neat tradition to get started back up...

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
I am in. Sad really that there isn't more of a community on the Bay for Ericsons. How many Ericsons are on the bay? Could be a really neat tradition to get started back up...

I feel your pain Scott. We have no E community here along the Gulf. Randy Rutledge comes down to race once a year but that's about it for us.

Hope pe you have better luck than me getting it going.
Rick