• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Magothy River Wednesday Night Races

Jaytanz

Member I
Good afternoon all,

I am interested in getting into racing on the Magothy. I would prefer to crew on someone else's boat for this season, as I have no racing experience at all. If it turns out that the only way for me to get out there is to find a crew for my boat, I am willing. I will join Magothy River Sailing Association (MRSA) if I race my boat.

My questions:

Does anybody know someone looking for a crew member on the Magothy?
Does anybody know someone willing to crew on a boat with an inexperienced (race) skipper?
Are there other/better forums to post these questions?

I appreciate any assistance or advice you might give.

Jaytanz

Member I
Found a boat

Just an update. I found a boat to crew on through the sailing association race chairman. They had space for me once so far and I had a great time. I expect to be able to get out a bunch more times this season, between my schedule and they're need for crew members. Depending on the circumstances next year, I might be willing to race my boat non-spinnaker. So if anyone is interested in joining me, let me know. Info on the boat I am on this year, for those who are curious is below.Name: Bumble BeeModel: Pearson 37PHRF: 114 (same as the E-38)