• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Owners on the Bay

Jaytanz

Member I
Hi all, I know there are plenty out here. I knew all along there was 1 other Ericson at Old Bay last year, it is the one that originally drew us to the manufacturer. Last weekend, while taking a break from scraping and sanding I saw 2 more. I have also heard of and/or seen several others in the Annapolis area. I am hopeful we can get more active on this forum and socially on the water. We will be moving to Magothy Marina in the coming weeks and look forward to meeting more owners, Ericson and all others.Jason TanziE38 Hull #290Happy Viking (currently)

Slick470

Member III
Welcome to owning an Ericson, there are quite a few around the bay/Annapolis area. We keep our Ericson built Olson in the Deale area but maybe we'll see you on the water around Annapolis.

Happy sailing,

steven

Sustaining Member
We're on the Severn. Expect to be pretty active this season.
Blue hull gold trim.

Hope to see you on the water.

--Steve

Jaytanz

Member I
I am in the process of changing some colors and name, will post some pics as soon as she hits the water. Expecting to be White with Burgundy and Black "Our Vienna". Looking forward to seeing you out there.

jsnaulty

Member II
galesville/shadyside

1983 ericson 35-3 'anodyne' at chesapeake yacht club in galesville/shadyside MD. can't wait to get out this weekend. what a great spring, after last year's monsoon!

feel free to stop by anytime. visitors welcome

steve naulty

Emerald

Look for Emerald (dark green hull...) sailing out from the Severn. Usually head South towards Thomas or Bloody Point lights to escape the traffic - most all the power boaters seem to blast down the Severn and head north in their hurry to get somewhere, so I take my time headed south going nowhere :egrin:

Perhaps this year we can resume some of our past attempts to get togeher as a group of Ericsons. Nothing happend the last two years, but prior to that we had done a decent job of coordinating some Chesapeake Ericson activities.

steven

Sustaining Member
I'm still working through my list of spring work, but nothing that will keep her at the dock. Maybe we should try to plan something - early June?.

Emerald

An overnight on the Rhode in June sounds good

I"m going to start a new thread with the topic of "June Rendezvous" to consolidate planning and give it it's own thread.

Last edited:

seizethebay

Member I
I am out of the South at Holiday Point. Seize the Bay is a 1985 28.5 Bruce King design. I too am in up to my elbows in commissioning work. The ports leaked which resulted in rotting wood. I am hoping to do that and install some lazy jacks, then be free to enjoy her soon. :egrin: