Still Going?

Chris Mc.

Member III
It seems like it faded away since our illustrious organizer Mark sailed off to the northeast. Still, quite a few or us remained behind and are still on the Bay and maybe looking for a new Captain? Lol.
Congratulations on the Ericson!!

Navman

Member III
I certainty hope the club is still going. We should organize a raft up or another in person meeting somewhere. We have a really good number of members and participants so it should not be that hard. Even if we break out into a upper and lower bay group for a raft up maybe we could then do a joint one later in the season. The best sailing on the bay is just starting!! The Optimist II will be in Annapolis on Sept 10 & 11 departing for home port on the 12th. If anyone is around give a shout out or let me know via IM. Hope to see some of you soon _/)~~

mjsouleman

Sustaining Member
Gentlemen and Ladies,

It is true, the Chesapeake Bay Ericson Club has been inactive this summer. With your help, I will be hosting a September meeting where we will regale each other with retelling of summer exploits and mis-adventures.

This year I will be reaching out to EYO founders to ask them to join us. Now I have to head to Discovery for a last day in August sail on ole' Cape Cod.

Best of wishes
Mark "Souleman" Soule