Guest viewing is limited

Is it an Ericson 25?

timdaniels

I was wondering if you could help me with some information. I am the new proud owner of an Ericson 25, but have been entirely unable to get any information about this boat. The title lists it as an Ericson 25, but the length from tip of bow to tip of stern is 25’ 9”. The manufacture date on title says 1960, but from what I’ve read, Ericson didn’t start making boats until 1966. The boat has a flush deck and full keel, 4 berths, and the outboard sits in a well. It is in great shape and I plan to give it a full restoration and upgrade—but I don’t know anything about it. If you can help, or know where to look, I’d appreciate whatever you can tell me.

mstone

E25

Tim, I have a 73 ericson 25. Not too far from you, Vancouver Island to be more exact. I would suggest that you look at your window profile on the cabin. If you have the double opposed windows then you're probably into the the 25, if you have the extra single window forward of that , then you may be looking at the 25+, which is another boat altogether. Another suggestion would be to loook into the specs + docs section on this site. Good luck and good hunting. Mike