E23-2 Spreader dimension mast to wire?

Martydevaney

I need to replace my spreaders. Does anyone know the standard dimension, mast to wire on a E23-2. In the tech docs itis hand written and I cannot make out the details. Looks like 2 feet 8" and some fraction, but the reproduction is poor.

I assume i can buy the extrusion longer and then cut it down but it would be nice to know before hand what to order.

Thanks,
Marty
76 E23-2 Baltimore MD

Last edited:

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Spreaders

I have a pair of 35" spreaders and brackets from a 73' E-27 if that is any help.

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Spreaders

Marty: I have two sets of spreaders. The set from the 73' E-27 has brackets and the set from an 87' E-28 without brackets. The set from the E-28 mount on a stainless steel plate which passes through a slot the mast. The 27's have external brackets which through bolt on the mast. Which would work best for you?

Martydevaney

Marty: I have two sets of spreaders. The set from the 73' E-27 has brackets and the set from an 87' E-28 without brackets. The set from the E-28 mount on a stainless steel plate which passes through a slot the mast. The 27's have external brackets which through bolt on the mast. Which would work best for you?

Al,

The set from the 73' E-27 with brackets is perfect. Let me know how to proceed.

Marty

Afrakes

Sustaining Member
Next

Marty: Email me back channel. These spreaders and brackets are used but in good condition. Make me a reasonable offer which meets your budgetary needs. I will try to find out tomorrow what the shipping cost would be via parcel post.