E 23 for sale - Northern Chesapeake Bay

msk0301

Friends,

My lovely Ericson 23 broke off its mooring during a storm surge and ended up on some rough rocks. I was able to get it back on the trailer without issue but the hull sustained some damage. Scrapes in the fiberglass, but everything else remains in good condition.

I am located in the Northern Chesapeake Bay region, close to North East Maryland. Please let me know if you are interested. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time or resources for a minor fiberglass repair.

$1,
500 or best offer. All offers considered.

Includes 150% roller furling jib, 5hp Honda outboard, trailer, and many other items.

Mike
IMG_0848_Original.jpeg
IMG_0845_Original.jpegIMG_1815.jpeg

msk0301

Great! The damage is contained to what’s on the photo. Sails are in good shape, here’s some additional photos.

My uncle is the best contact to arrange a time to see the boat. Here is his contact info:

Matt
captsiegle@gmail.com
+1 (484) 447-6226

Attachments

• IMG_0425_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0425_Original.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image000000_Original.jpeg
    image000000_Original.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0435_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0435_Original.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2376.jpeg
    IMG_2376.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 25

Woot17

I really like that model and am in the market for a boat that size. I'm looking at a boat on Saturday down here in Florida so I will have to see how that goes. The boat is intended for use in New York/New Jersey in the summer so I am not opposed to traveling between here and there to make a purchase. Do you have interior photos and a list of electronics that would be included with the boat? I'm really just interested in things like a depth sounder, tiller pilot, vhf, etc. Also, are the centerboard and rudder 100% and functional?

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Hello,
It is still available. Please let me know if you’re interested.
Mike
When you are uncertain if a site member is regularly checking in, best just to directly message them. Click on their site name, then choose the option "start conversation" , and compose and send your message. This reaches them at their last-posted personal email addy. This is private from site visitors and very effective. The message you send in that way can share your own email address, as well.