1983 Ericson 35-III for sale in San Diego, $12,500

SEA3

Attaching details with photos - facing time constraints so am willing to sell for $12,500 or best offer!

Attachments

• SEA3 flyer updates with photos.pdf
    909.5 KB · Views: 59

Dave G.

1984 E30+ Ludington, MI
Wow ! Sounds like a steal ! Wish I lived near....maybe a west coast retreat... What are the slip fees ?

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
That's only about 1/3 of what she's worth, in my opinion. Someone will get a great deal, or you could raise the price accordingly.
Frank

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
That's a model that I wish I could do a full restoration on, similar to what we did for our boat in 2021. It's an example of an offshore-built and capable fast cruiser that is rarer than a unicorn in today's market. :egrin:

SEA3

Wow ! Sounds like a steal ! Wish I lived near....maybe a west coast retreat... What are the slip fees ?
Slip fees are $1034 (+ elect, about $10)/mo. It's in a 41' slip now, could go to a smaller one that's under $1000, but we liked this slip and decided to stay!

SEA3

That's a model that I wish I could do a full restoration on, similar to what we did for our boat in 2021. It's an example of an offshore-built and capable fast cruiser that is rarer than a unicorn in today's market. :egrin:
Yes, she's a solid boat and I'd love for someone to do that!