Drawer Slides

hodo

Member III
After doing a bit of searching on and off for the last year, I found replacement drawer slides for the small drawers under the V berth on my 85 E 38. they are manufactured by Delta Slide, Model 100, are $ 5.39 at Rockler, the wood worker store. You get the complete set of parts for that, and trim to fit. I just needed the inner brackets, but the price was reasonable. The Admiral will be pleased.
Harold & Jessie, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker

noproblemo2

Member III
Rockler is where we bought ours when we lengthened the drawers further back in No Problemo, the extra drawer space really came in handy and was simple to do.:egrin:

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Thanks for the tip

Thanks Harold. I need one for the very bottom drawer up there.

Happy holidays!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
After doing a bit of searching on and off for the last year, I found replacement drawer slides for the small drawers under the V berth on my 85 E 38. they are manufactured by Delta Slide, Model 100, are $ 5.39 at Rockler, the wood worker store. You get the complete set of parts for that, and trim to fit. I just needed the inner brackets, but the price was reasonable.
Harold & Jessie, S/V Mischief :devil: Maker

Ericson factory used the *same* drawer slide hardware kit in out '88. I needed to replace one forepeak set last summer and decided to replace both of the sliders. Like you I was pleased by the low price.
(The old ones were fine... until an older self-inflating PFD inflated in one of the drawers and thereby bent the track. It was "interesting" dismantling/opening both drawers without breaking any cabinetry.)

It was an interesting summer....
:rolleyes:

Loren
Olson 34 #8