Binnacle mount for Yacht Specialties pedestal

Lawdog

Member III
My address is:

Neal Weinstein
32 Saco Avenue
Old Orchard beach, ME 04064

Just send me the bill for the shipping and I will send a check upon receipt. Thanks
Neal
207-934-2173

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
2nd available

I am in need of this exact part if still available. I live in Maine Let me know thanks
Neal
Ericson 38

I have one of these available as well if anyone is in need. Not as shiny as the one pictured, but identical. I replaced mine with the Edson Compass Mount, which seemed to fit the compass a bit better but admittedly caused me to slightly reconfigure the engine controls (trans control lever is still straight up-and-down, but throttle now aims straight aft rather than straight up due to the increased width of the unit).

mgrouch

Yacht specialties

I have one of these available as well if anyone is in need. Not as shiny as the one pictured, but identical. I replaced mine with the Edson Compass Mount, which seemed to fit the compass a bit better but admittedly caused me to slightly reconfigure the engine controls (trans control lever is still straight up-and-down, but throttle now aims straight aft rather than straight up due to the increased width of the unit).

I’m looking for that piece too. I have YS on my boat.

I live in NJ.

thanks

MarineCityBrian

Apprentice Tinkerer
Just sent you an email. Just need to work out shipping price. I don't want anything for the part just for it to go to a good home.