• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

New Owner of The Creamy Pint E26

pce

Preparing for Sail
Just thought I'd stop in and say hello. I picked up The Creamy Pint in Oxnard a few months ago and will be continuing the legacy of this fine boat. It's a 1967 E 26, Hull #53. The previous owner was on this site, you'll never guess his member name, but this looks like a great community for useful information regarding anything sailboats.

I'm also reading Bill Mcrealock's book, Vagabonding Under Sail and am proud to own a Mcrealock "yacht."

RKCRWLR

Member II
Welcome!

Congrats on your new to you "yacht". You will find some very knowledgable folks on this page. While very differnt than my E26, I think you will find the boat to be a fun size and built like a tank. Enjoy!

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Good to have you aboard!
:egrin:
I always enjoyed the adventures of your boat when they were posted by the former owner.

Fair winds,

Loren

pce

Preparing for Sail
Thank you both, I saw some of the PO's previous posts as well and it looks like he had a good time with it. It needs a little work right now, but I hope to post some great sailing adventure pictures in the near future.