E25 sails

John Lindstrom

I have 7 head sales and 2 main sails for a E-25 for sale. All sails are in good to excellent shape. I also have a used Hood sea flex furler, a e-25 mast with standing rigging and boom, and a mast step and base. I am located in North Carolina.

Wysailer

Member II
Sails Pricing

Do you have sail pricing, maker of the sails and possibly any pictures?

You can reach me off line @ 307 752-0003

Scott

Fred Bowman

I would be interested in discussing with you the sizes of the head sails. I am in need of a standard sized head sail and possibly a storm sail (I currently only have a 130 genoa) Also, my main sail is original to the boat (1974) and is probably in need of replacement. Could you possibly call me at 425-485-8840 so we can discuss specifics.

Thanks,
Fred

wolly bugger

Member II
E-25 sails

Hi, I'll be interested in one of your main sail and the mast base. You can reach me at (907)244-2225

Stephan

boatbeat

E-25 sails

[h=2][/h] Hi, I just bought an Ericson E23-2 and be interested in your genoa(s), I believe the numbers are very similar. You can reach me at 734 394 9045

Vic

Vagabond39

Member III
E - 25 or E -25 + ?
The headsails should work for either, and the E - 26 , and if slightly shorter luff an E -23 II. However the sail measurments will be needed to judge suitability.

PatTormey

Member I
Genoa for E25+ furler?

I have 7 head sales and 2 main sails for a E-25 for sale. All sails are in good to excellent shape. I also have a used Hood sea flex furler, a e-25 mast with standing rigging and boom, and a mast step and base. I am located in North Carolina.

I've got an E25+ (Fractional Rig) in need of a Genny. Nor sue an e_27 woudl fit.. BUT do you have a Furler Genny for #27? Condition and price?

Thanks
Pat
Blue Skies,
NH USA

SMLROD

Member II
E-23 MKII sails

I have an E-23 MkII and am looking for a hank on smaller headsail possibly a 110 or there abouts . I am not sure of the measurements. Would you happen to know if you have that size that might fit and what condition and age are they ?