• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E-27 Mast step

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Great story, Mitch. If you study the bridge traffic patterns for a couple months you'll be able to figure out when to go back for the stepping. It will be dark, though, and you've still got a good chance of finding out you're not saving money over bail and court costs.

Have you ever done any base jumping? Seattle's Space Needle has an open air observation deck. Lol.

Good luck with the boat.

cd

JohnEQ

(Late to the party as usual...)

Hey Mitch, Just for the amusement factor, I'd be happy to help you try reversing the process in the spring. I'm just across the border in Derry, NH. :)

Mark,
I'd like to chat about the hinge, as I'm about to do the same. It seems like a pretty simple thing. Let's compare notes and see if there's any better mouse traps.

Regards,
JohnE
jemcm01@SAYNOTOSPAMcomcast.net
S/V Naked Turtle, E-27

rssailor

Mast stepping

Mitch,
I have an Ericson 25+ and a tabernacled mast. It would not be difficult for you to get the right tabernacle and this would make your life much easier to take the mast up or down in the future. Find out what kind of tabernacle that other fella Mark I think is making. Good job on getting the rig down that way. Ryan