• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Considering a 1989 32-200 Any Advice?

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Great to hear that the deal is done!

Hope you decide to keep your boat at Alan's in Niceville, great little marina.

Hi Tad,

We worked out a trade with the marina in Pensacola for now. We should plan on meeting somewhere in between (maybe on the ICW).

Thanks to everyone here who helped me through the decison making process.

PS Getting a Raymarine ST-60 wind system installed Monday. Anyone have an easy (and low cost) way to attach the display to the chrome pedistal guard?

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Seek and ye shall find, sorta kinda

PS: Getting a Raymarine ST-60 wind system installed Monday. Anyone have an easy (and low cost) way to attach the display to the chrome pedistal guard?

Your pedistal guard is polished SS, and if you put 'pedistal' into the dialog box in the search engine here you get 39 hits. That's quite a few, but I know that some of them have good photos of boats with instruments installed on guards.
Some good ideas will emerge, and some threads with too little relavance. Interesting reading, though, on the whole.
Being a cheapskate I made my own mounting out of frp. :rolleyes:

LB

ps: check out the pics in reply #5 in this thread --
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?t=2391&referrerid=28

Last edited:

Rick R.

Contributing Partner
Your pedistal guard is polished SS, and if you put 'pedistal' into the dialog box in the search engine here you get 39 hits. That's quite a few, but I know that some of them have good photos of boats with instruments installed on guards.
Some good ideas will emerge, and some threads with too little relavance. Interesting reading, though, on the whole.
Being a cheapskate I made my own mounting out of frp. :rolleyes:

LB

ps: check out the pics in reply #5 in this thread --
http://www.ericsonyachts.org/infoexchange/showthread.php?t=2391&referrerid=28

Man that looks nice! Wish I could make one of those. Had a thought about removing the non-functioning original speedo and putting the ST60 there.