• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Purchasing an E35-2

Greg Edwards

I'm in Sydney Australia and considering purchasing a 1982 E35 I think a version 2. Can anyone give me some positives and negatives of the design. This particular one sailed from the US some years ago. I notice in one of the posts there is some mention of the rudder needing modification re. excess weather helm - any comments. Thanks

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
E35 Reviews

Greg -

There is a very good review on the E35-2 in the documentation section (as well an excellent one on the E35-3). Follow the links on the nav bar above to Specs & Documents, then Docs Index - and then down to the E35.

Thanks,
//sse

Bill Robbins

Member II
Hi,
I too am interested in any rudder modifications that may have been done to the E-35's. I tried to search as described above, but was unable to locate files. Could you please advise again. Thanks

Bill Robbins

Member II
Hi,
Tom, thanks for the web page. It was nice to see what they have done to the boat. I really liked the rudder modifications. I think though, I will try to modify it myself. It will be comforting to know that if I really blow it I can have the work done as they did.