• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

chipotledoggie

Greetings,

We are selling our beautiful 1988 Ericson 34, in Seattle Washington.

We've been partners in this fast cruising sailboat since 1993. The interior is gorgeous - the teak still shines, the cane inserts in all the doors are still perfect, and the teak & holly floor was new in about 2003.

I've made a website just for the purposes of selling our sailboat. I am neither a broker nor a commercial interest.

The website address is: ericson34 dot weebly dot com. At the website I've included lots of pictures, and a very detailed accounting of the sailboats' features: construction details, engine and systems, sails, etc.

If you have been looking for a racer-crusing sailboat in the 34 foot range, you already know that the Ericson 34 is one of the finest available. This one, our "Cuddledune," is in about as fine a shape as they come.

Please visit my website, and then give a call if you'd like to make an appoinment to see it. We've sailed her all over the greater Puget Sound area, north to Desolation Sound and around Vancouver Island, and she is a joy to sail and to live aboard under an array of weather conditions and sea states. We will be at Shilshole this week to have her bottom painted, and will show her to you if we can schedule it .

Thanks, Carla and Wade Bamer and the Loughrens

800 dinette to vberth.jpg

800 underway.jpg

800 nav and head.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1302.jpg
    DSCN1302.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Now in Portland

Presume that this one sold.
I saw it today at a local boat yard (SCBW) in Portland apparently getting a full bottom job done.
Loren

Last edited:

Jeff Asbury

Principal Partner
I think I saw that boat tied up in front on Chinook's at Salmon Bay , when I was up in Seattle last August. Beautiful Boat!

DynamicDave

Member I
Bottom job and....

a complete repower. It's on stands close to my 32, at SCBW. The new owner, Chris, is an experianced industrial powerplant tech and is doing a major upgrade on her as I write. Good luck Chris and see you at H Bay.