• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 27 "Kindred Spirit"

tremellose

Member I
"KINDRED SPIRIT" is a twenty seven foot auxiliary sailing yacht, production built of moulded glass reinforced plastic (GRP) by Ericson Yachts Ltd. In 1976, and currently masthead sloop rigged with a transom mounted gasoline outboard engine as auxiliary. The hull has a raked bow, round bilges, fin ballast keel, spade rudder and counter transom stern. The interior layout consists of chain locker and V berth forward, followed by the main cabin with starboard side enclosed head, settee, and quarter berth, port side settee and galley, centre-line table and companionway to open cockpit. Steering is by single articulated wooden tiller.

Currently moored in Nanaimo, B.C. (on Vancouver Island)

$15,000.00

chasandjudy

chas and judy
"KINDRED SPIRIT" is a twenty seven foot auxiliary sailing yacht, production built of moulded glass reinforced plastic (GRP) by Ericson Yachts Ltd. In 1976, and currently masthead sloop rigged with a transom mounted gasoline outboard engine as auxiliary. The hull has a raked bow, round bilges, fin ballast keel, spade rudder and counter transom stern. The interior layout consists of chain locker and V berth forward, followed by the main cabin with starboard side enclosed head, settee, and quarter berth, port side settee and galley, centre-line table and companionway to open cockpit. Steering is by single articulated wooden tiller.

Currently moored in Nanaimo, B.C. (on Vancouver Island)

$15,000.00

I know her quit well , she was owned by three guys and moored at CFSA Esquimalt in the late 90's well cared for at the time she has been on at least five rendezvous . It would be nice to see the old friend again. She did have an Atomic 4 and running quit well!?

Chas and Judi sv EDEN E 30+ # 720

tremellose

Member I
Hello Chas and Judy,

Might not be the same boat; my "kindred spirit" has only ever had an outboard. Although I have only owned her (with my sister) since 3 or 4 years ago, there is no indication of an inboard ever being installed.

Best regards,

Trevor

chasandjudy

chas and judy
Hello Chas and Judy,

Might not be the same boat; my "kindred spirit" has only ever had an outboard. Although I have only owned her (with my sister) since 3 or 4 years ago, there is no indication of an inboard ever being installed.

Best regards,

Trevor

Sorry Trev. I misread the 27 the Kindred Spirit I was refering to was a 35 of the same year, ( bleary eyed read). Chas