• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Ericson 29 for sale with optional sf marina slip transfer!

SFWindChaser

Member I
Price: $11,900. Excellent condition, 29 ft 1972 cruiser/racer; optional transfer of 30 ft slip in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:oops:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">San Francisco</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Marina</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Yacht</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Harbor</st1:placeType></st1:place> (otherwise 20+ year waiting list)! Displacement: 8500 lbs. Encapsulated ballast: 3900 lbs (no bolts to fail). Inboard 30 HP Atomic-4 engine, runs perfectly. Sleeps 6. Fiberglass hull built with Ericson’s renowned quality before the oil crisis era which means high quality resin. Fit for bay or blue water. Absolutely no deck softness or signs of hull stress. Rigged for racing and easy single-handed sailing. Forward tiller steering point close to cabin, radio, and all lines, which lead aft to cockpit. Major upgrades include a NEW 7OZ DACRON NORTH SAILS MAINSAIL with two reef points, NEW 118% 7OZ DACRON FURLING GENOA (have extra 130% Dacron genoa), and NEW HEAVY GAUGE STANDING RIGGING AND NEW RUNNING RIGGING IN 2008 – 2010. Other equipment includes a traveler, cunningham, boom vang, Harken headsail furler, new whisker pole, tiller-locking mechanism, new VHF radio, new mast-mounted radio antenna and a backup/extra stern-mounted antenna, new 2 battery Guest Pro charger, two new 12 volt batteries, new electric and manual bilge pumps, depth sounder, knotmeter, 25 gallon water tank, galley with sink and head with fixed toilet and own sink, water pressure pump, extra portable toilet, stereo, 2 anchors, 6 winches including 2-speed genoa winches, 3 winch handles, racing cam cleats for all sheets, six life jackets, a harness and tether, and several hundred feet of spare line. Recent maintenance includes new bottom paint in 2009, new polyurethane deck paint, partially rebuilt engine in 2009 – new hoses, gaskets, spark plugs and temp sensor, overhauled carburetor, cleaned-out gas tank, etc. – have all records. I have meticulously maintained the boat, zincs, and engine. I also have a professional survey report from 2008. Since survey, $11,200 has been spent on upgrades – have all receipts. You may email me at ewilliams924@yahoo.com or call me at 415-658-1826.