• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

A new Sailor enters the world.

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Evangeline Ruth Thomas, 7lbs 9oz's, 19" long, entered this world at 2:30pm on Wednesday 17th of November, 2010. Healthy and happy, she is all my Wife and I could have asked for. I already have a Nutshell Pram for her, ready to go, but that may be some years away..... Just enjoying the moment for now.

RT

Attachments

• Eve's Birthday 012.jpg
    Eve's Birthday 012.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 71

Sam Vickery

Member III
Rob,

Congratulations to you and your wife. This gift will change your life forever and for the better. Enjoy every moment. They go by quickly. Lots and lots of pictures. It is amazing how much time you can spend just watching her. Even when she is just sleeping.

Sam

footrope

Contributing Partner
Blogs Author
Congratulations

Great photo, Rob.

Best wishes to you and your wife and baby.

sleather

Sustaining Member
I already have a Nutshell Pram for her, ready to go, but that may be some years away..... Just enjoying the moment for now.

RT

Congratulations :egrin:

Lucas_143.jpg

Sean Engle

Your Friendly Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Evangeline Ruth Thomas, 7lbs 9oz's, 19" long, entered this world at 2:30pm on Wednesday 17th of November, 2010. Healthy and happy, she is all my Wife and I could have asked for. I already have a Nutshell Pram for her, ready to go, but that may be some years away..... Just enjoying the moment for now.

RT

Wow - very cute! Best wishes to all of you... :egrin:

//sse

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Thanks for the kind words and well wishes! Apart from being "Daddy's little night-owl" she is wonderful. Now if I could just get some sleep... RT

Last edited: