• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Latest 'Design'

sleather

Sustaining Member
Way too much spare time! :confused:

Bet the local rescue folks really appreciate all the calls good samaritans must make. ;)

CaptDan

Member III
That's just plane weird.

You're being kind.

When you consider the time, pain and sacrifice sailors go through to
keep their yachts in seaworthy - let alone cosmetic - fashion, something like
this - though strangely amusing - is an afront to say the least.:confused:

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

mherrcat

Contributing Partner
Saw this in Latitude 38 today. It actually has a sail drive and can be manuevered in calm water. It's art! I like it!

CaptDan

Member III
Saw this in Latitude 38 today. It actually has a sail drive and can be manuevered in calm water. It's art! I like it!

Even the demented mast with its withered rigging aimed at Davey Jones' locker? :scared:

Personally, I think I might like it better had the artiste created a doomed stinkpot instead.:egrin:

Capt Dan G>E35II "Kunu"

Earwax

New Viking
To each their own

Pretty cool for someone who has time and money on his hands and a yearning to be an attention whore. File this under "goofy shiat that humans do."

rwthomas1

Sustaining Partner
Utterly pointless. The guys a dope. Its not seaworthy, attractive or really even practical in any way. Looking at a half submerged faux sinking boat is interesting why? RT

treilley

Sustaining Partner
I am with Rob on this one. My wife saw it and said "what a dumbass!". She also noted all the false rescue attempts he must get.

I would consider this a false visual distress call.