• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

34-200 Deck Light

1beardsley

Does anyone know the original equipment maufacturer for the foredeck light located half way up the mast on a 1990 #-34

Glyn Judson

Name that brand.

Dear new member, If it helps, the original light on our E31 was a Perko as seen here: http://us.binnacle.com/product_info.php?products_id=1334 so maybe yours was too. I replaced it though with a Wilcox Crittenden cast bronze light mounted to a hefty teak base I made from some scrap. It came out looking pretty nice if I don't mind saying so. Here's what the fixture looks like as seen on eBay 370435599273 except of course this one is a stern light. Cheers, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marina del Rey, CA

Frank Langer

1984 Ericson 30+, Nanaimo, BC
On our 1984 E30+ the steaming light half way up the mast was an Aquasignal 25--it has the steaming light and a deck light at the bottom of the same fitting shining down on the deck. I was able to get a replacement bulb for the deck light part of it at West Marine earlier this year. Although it wasn't in their catalogue, they found it on their store computer.

Frank

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
I kinda recall that the old steaming/foredeck combo light I threw away might have been from Forespar. :confused:
I replaced it with an Aquasignal 25 series, though. Attached is a picture of the current Aquasignal light.

LB

Attachments

• 700239.jpg
    700239.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 124