• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Sailboat Junkyard in Long Beach, CA

Waiehu

Aloha,

Working on restoring an E23,E27 & E32 here on Maui. :esad:
Yeah Im an E addict! Anyone visiting Dan at the Sailboat Junkyard in Long Beach, CA 310-795-8978 . He has a number of critical items needed for restoration, but has been most difficult to deal with remotely. Need local liason to work through USPS Flat Rate post.

All the best,
EY.o Information Exchange

Steve Anderson

toddbrsd

Ex-Viking, Now Native American
Possiblility

Steve,

What kinds of items are you looking to ship? I am about 40 minutes away from Dan's, and I am sure there are a few others on this board closer, but it would be helpful for anyone contemplating assisting you to know what they are getting themselves into:)

Waiehu

Long Beach Junkyard

Aloha Erik and Todd,

Thanks for getting back! Didnt mean for my post to sound so open ended. Main Item I need is tiller style rudderhead for E 23-1, and stick to go with it if possible. Eric, if you could email me @ aka_waiehu@yahoo.com (not sure if this link is clear. address needs underscore aka_waiehu) with best way to contact you we could move this off post to reduce chatter. I would really appreciate your help.

mahalo,

Steve