• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

Genoa track size on 76 E-32

Rick

Member I
Could someone please verify for me the size of genoa track on rails. From Specification in Standard Equipment document for E-32 1972 is - 1 1/4 " stainless steel genoa track, my boat has aluminum track. I am not 100% sure exactly the measurements cause my boat is currently docked in Mexico and I am in Canada wanting to order Track Car Single Blocks.. Anyone know the specific measurements???

Glyn Judson

Genoa track size.

Rick, For what it's worth, the E31 was factory fitted with 1" aluminum Genoa track. Years ago I replaced mine with two 11 foot lengths of 1 1/4" bronze track but I'm crazy and a glutton for punishment. So I'd say that yours could be either width. I'd want to have several E32 owners respond before dropping the cash on possibly the wrong size cars. Good luck, Glyn Judson, E31 hull #55, Marin del Rey, CA

Cory B

Sustaining Member
Varies

I think our old 32 was 1", but a friends was 1.25". I think you may need to find a way to get a measurement of yours. :(

Both were 70's vintage 32-2s.

Last edited:

tadslc

Member III
My newer, '86 32.3, has 1 1/4" wide aluminum track from the factory. Probably need to double check.