• Untitled Document

Join us on April 26th, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

April Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

E39 for sale - PNW

evm

Member II
It is time to sell my Ericson 39 sloop. This is the flush deck model. I will be leaving the country on the 30th of july for 3 weeks. Back on 23 Aug. So there is no need to hurry this along - I just want to get you all thinking about it.

You can see a photo of the boat at: http://arafel.org/sailing/

Nearly new sails, older but low hour Yanmar diesel (3HMF), 40+ gallon SS diesel tank, DSC VHF, mono radar, wheel pilot, AIS, Notebook at nav station. 4 golfcart batteries, truecharge-20.

Documented.

How much? Good question. Pre-recession informal value survey placed it at $50k to $65k. .

If you have an interest you can email me at evm at arafel dot org, of course once I'm in Ukraine don't expect a response till I get back....

Regards, Ethan

Last edited:

evm

Member II
Back in town

I'm back in town and ready to sell this boat. I would start by asking $35k. There are pluses and minuses as with all boats. Then there is the un-completed headline project....

A good boat for PNW cruising.

Regards, Ethan

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Nice pic of the E-39

Hi Ethan, I took the liberty of moving this nice photo over from your site.
LB

Attachments

• lilith-1.jpg
    lilith-1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 319

GWD

How can I contact you regarding your Ericson 39. I have tried emailing you but the emails are retuurned undelivered

evm

Member II
Lilith has been sold

Hi All and thanks for looking at my E39. Lilith hasa sold and is not on the market anymore.

Regards, Ethan

Ps for all who have sold a boat you know that it is a glad but sad time. My family spent some time thinking about all the great times we had with he. Either on the Columbia river or up to Princess Lousia Inlet.

Our "new" boat Morgan le Fay will give us many new memories.

PPS THe E39 is faster!