• Untitled Document

Join us on March 29rd, 7pm EST

for the CBEC Virtual Meeting

All EYO members and followers are welcome to join the fun and get to know the guest speaker!

See the link below for login credentials and join us!

March Meeting Info

(dismiss this notice by hitting 'X', upper right)

'97 E-34 for sale (UK ! )

sailingdeacon

Member III
Can't beat new stuff (or as new as possible)! This is my first view of the E34 interior white replacement for teak. I do like the cabin white "walls" but not so much the white sliding panels at the galley and head. Mine has mirrow sliding doors and a mirrow on the interior wall giving a larger appearance. A bit too white for me. I also see they eliminated the second ice box on the starboard side, replaced by a cabinet. The port icebox appears to be a bit larger, hope so. and a 27hp engine! but I doubt the 28 gal fuel tank. What's the dollar equivalent?

Loren Beach

O34 - Portland, OR
Senior Moderator
Blogs Author
Can't beat new stuff (or as new as possible)! This is my first view of the E34 interior white replacement for teak. I do like the cabin white "walls" but not so much the white sliding panels at the galley and head. Mine has mirrow sliding doors and a mirrow on the interior wall giving a larger appearance. A bit too white for me. I also see they eliminated the second ice box on the starboard side, replaced by a cabinet. The port icebox appears to be a bit larger, hope so. and a 27hp engine! but I doubt the 28 gal fuel tank. What's the dollar equivalent?

US$ 114,754. at the moment.

LB